Could we add Jill Tuck or Mark Hoffman to the Saw chapter?
Please? that's all I ask of :(
Please? that's all I ask of :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It won't be easy but it is possible
Did you make a second post about this or has that 400mg edible not worn off yet?
Why spamming post then
I'd rather have Mr. Hoffman from Rule of Rose! ๐น๐น๐น
If lionsgate want, then yes.
It's smart to post two post about it if you're passionate about it. It's to gain attention because I think it'll be a real cool addition to the game.
It's smart to post two post about it if you're passionate about it. It's to gain attention because I think it'll be a real cool addition to the game.
Jill is like one of my biggest crushes so yes, as long as we don't end up with another disaster that looks like Quentin.
If you want to pay a ######### load for Legendary cosmetics, sure.