Help please

On average, how long do you think it takes for a person to go from 0 to 10,000 shards? How about from 10,000 to 21,600 shards?

I am currently thinking that with the old prices for this event, newer players/ possible returning players couldn’t really have gotten even 1 full skin (worse for PS4). Am I wrong?

Comments

  • Well taking into account early levels give very low Iri shards, it would take a well over a week or two just to hit 21K. I've been playing all day today, and only gained 600 Iri shards from my levels

  • @FambinoBambino_ said:

    On average, how long do you think it takes for a person to go from 0 to 10,000 shards? How about from 10,000 to 21,600 shards?

    I am currently thinking that with the old prices for this event, newer players/ possible returning players couldn’t really have gotten even 1 full skin (worse for PS4). Am I wrong?

    About 60 hours for 10,000 shards.

  • I can't remember but doesn't early levels give like 50 shards until like lvl30? Then iirc 150 to like lvl60 then I can't remember but probably like 300 from there so add it up.

    50 x 30 = 1500

    150 x 30 = 4500

    300 x 39 = 11700

    This is not accurate btw just an estimate.

    But going from there it should take you around 1 devotion before buying a 21k skin.

    Edit: forgot that from 99-0 is one level so 12k instead of 11700

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I can't remember but doesn't early levels give like 50 shards until like lvl30? Then iirc 150 to like lvl60 then I can't remember but probably like 300 from there so add it up.

    50 x 30 = 1500

    150 x 30 = 4500

    300 x 39 = 11700

    This is not accurate btw just an estimate.

    But going from there it should take you around 1 devotion before buying a 21k skin.

    Edit: forgot that from 99-0 is one level so 12k instead of 11700

    I remember doing the math of level one to ninety nine and its about 26,000 shards.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705699#Comment_1705699

    I remember doing the math of level one to ninety nine and its about 26,000 shards.

    So should be better I don't have the actual numbers available and I don't trust google so I just gave an estimate to the actual numbers.

  • Ok, I went to the "dbd pedia" and found this

    Screenshot_20201024-222247.png

    I don't trust pages like that but I will add them in a bit then edit my first comment.

    My math didn't equal theirs but I did a mistake and felt like not doing it again.

    Theirs is 25,220.

    Mine was 24,070 probably did a few mistakes.

    So yes to answer the OP question, almost 1 devotion to buy a 21k skin.