So, do you collect putrid serum to score new cosmetics?
Because the banner on the Game Pass version of the game says you do.
I haven't done anything on the survivor side, all I know is sometimes I'll catch someone trying to eat a gross flower. I assume this is referring to the serum challenges for rift shards?

Comments
There are no serum challenges, or atleast their wasn't earlier today
Even the marketing team was misled
I'm honestly starting to think the serum WAS supposed to be included again like last year, but it was pulled last minute because I really doubt Microsoft would use an advert clearly showing this years Blight event. Makes you really question what is going on behind the scenes!
I already ate the only 3 gross flowers The Entity would allow...now I just go by and sniff them. 🏵️
Sadly not even close to what you do to get the skins.