Doc's chase music
What happened to it, just had a game as doc and his chase music is gone, is this a bug or something?
What happened to it, just had a game as doc and his chase music is gone, is this a bug or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it’s a bug Docs chase music is gone
damn that sucks
yeah, I'm sad it's a bug too. It means it won't stay like this forever :,(
The distasteful music will return once the next patch rolls around, I guess. I might consider playing Doctor again in the meantime...
I paused for a second when I realized it was gone (like straight up not moving). I was so used to hearing chase music while zapping Survivors.
Hopefully it’s fixed soon, he’s got the best chase music in the game!
Thank god, his chase music gives me a brain aneuyrsm.
*damn that's awesome
I liked it, It really showed who the character was so hopefully it comes back
It's a pity.. I like the chicken doc music..
Popopopopo