Rancor & Adept Laurie

To anyone who doesn't have Adept Laurie, get it while you still can.
(Rancor will make this achievement hell.)

Comments

  • Not everyone is going to use Rancor. 
    Only killers that hate DS. 
    I'm sure there are some killers out there, that haven't had the pleasure to be backstabbed. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Not everyone is going to use Rancor. 
    Only killers that hate DS. 
    I'm sure there are some killers out there, that haven't had the pleasure to be backstabbed. 

    I'm sure it's going to be hellish month :D

  • @Sarief said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Not everyone is going to use Rancor. 
    Only killers that hate DS. 
    I'm sure there are some killers out there, that haven't had the pleasure to be backstabbed. 

    I'm sure it's going to be hellish month :D

    My guess would be, that the number of survivors using DS will gradually decrease. But rise back again, once they get Rancor moried, when they don´t have DS equipped.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Sarief said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Not everyone is going to use Rancor. 
    Only killers that hate DS. 
    I'm sure there are some killers out there, that haven't had the pleasure to be backstabbed. 

    I'm sure it's going to be hellish month :D

    My guess would be, that the number of survivors using DS will gradually decrease. But rise back again, once they get Rancor moried, when they don´t have DS equipped.

    So they gonna use DS to counter perk that allows you not to pick you up? :D
    honestly, I'd just slug all those DS if I had Rancor. I'd probably throw games just for that :D