EZ Future Events
Y'all know about this? This is just such fun thing that the map dev team includes in one iteration of each realm. The hunt for the golden toolbox is something that Paulie Esther and The King are always on about when a new realm drops.
So what if there were like four or five different things like this located around each map. And during events, one of those five model locations is randomly selected to be a special interaction.
-For each interaction you get X bloodpoints and X progress towards the free cosmetic during the event.
-These models can always exist and can always be interact-able but when not during an event, they can be more mundane models on the map
-When you interact with them outside of an event you only get like 1 bloodpoint.
My programming knowledge is admittedly pretty limited but I'm pretty sure the bare bones of it is a series of "If...then..." statements. So I'm also pretty sure parts of this (if not all of it) would be pretty easy to implement.
The idea here is that every future event is ALWAYS set up waaaaaay in advance. Cuz you can just program these new models to become live event models on whatever date, at whatever time and then to stop being event models at whatever date and time. It creates a fun little easter egg hunt for each map, even during events since you would still have to figure out which model has the event bonus on it.
It's not a perfect idea, maybe I didn't explain myself very well, but I do think it creates some kind of interactivity and something of a secondary objective. I also think it would not take much effort to implement.
Thoughts? Questions?

Comments