We should be able to buy the old Halloween content with shards as well!

Its very annoying that the old Halloween content is locked behind a paywall. We really should be able to buy the old Halloween content with shards as well! Make it happen BHVR!

Comments

  • I agree. Last year we could buy 2018 Halloween skins with the serum, so why can't we buy last year's and 2018 skins with 9000 shards this year? Sometimes I don't understand the devs thought process.

  • It reeks of desperation, to be honest. They just wanted to get some heat off their backs.

  • @Stinde said:

    I agree. Last year we could buy 2018 Halloween skins with the serum, so why can't we buy last year's and 2018 skins with 9000 shards this year? Sometimes I don't understand the devs thought process.

    Yup. It dosent make sense. Let us buy the old Halloween skins with shards like the others!