Why I'll Never Prestige (Think of Me as Scrooge McDuck!)

I thought a lighter thread would be a good way to start my Saturday afternoon. I've had enough drama to last me a lifetime, at least the lifetime of a dozen or so Dwights. While I play Myers exclusively, I have a friend who is a Freddy fiend. He is also into Prestige; I am not. While I think the Prestige looks are kind of cool, I don't really like to advertise where I am as a Survivor, and as a Killer I don't really see myself enough to care. What is worse, I have a Scrooge McDuck vault full of the stuff I've been building up playing Myers alone. I wish we could have a yard sale, or trade some of this stuff with other Killers or Survivors. I hadn't been paying attention but this is what I have in there as of today:

ADD-ON(S): (20) Blight Serums, (30) Fragrant Tufts of Hair, (53) Judith's Tombstones, (69) Locks of Hair, (36) Scratched Mirrors, (125) Tombstone Pieces, (57) Vanity Mirrors, (132) Hair Bows, (62) J. Myers Memorials, (89) Jewelry Boxes, (58) Judith's Journals, (78) Mirror Shards, (96) Dead Rabbits, (111) Glass Fragments, (109) Hair Brushes, (127) Jewelry, (121) Memorial Flowers, (102) Reflective Fragments, (285) Blonde Hairs, (164) Boyfriend's Memos, & (261) Tacky Earrings.

OFFERINGS: (1) Ghastly Gateau, (7) Pustula Petals, (50) Ebony Memento Mori, (53) Black Wards, (46) Cut Coins, (45) Murky Reagents, (20) Putrid Oaks, (9) Ardent Raven Wreaths, (11) Ardent Shrike Wreaths, (9) Ardent Spotted Owl Wreaths, (13) Ardent Tanager Wreaths, (7) Azarov's Keys, (14) Bloody Party Streamers, (14) Charred Wedding Photographs, (18) Damaged Photos, (20) Dusty Nooses, (10) Grandma's Cookbooks, (4) National Hawkins Laboratory IDs, (14) Heart Lockets, (17) Ivory Memento Mori, (1) Jigsaw Piece, (18) MacMillan's Phalanx Bone, (2) Mary's Letters, (16) Rotten Oaks, (9) Sacrificial Wards, (8) Shattered Glasses, (5) Strode Realty Keys, (10) The Last Mask, (17) The Pied Piper, (9) Yamaoka Family Crests, (39) Cypress Memento Mori, (48) Devout Raven Wreaths, (29) Devout Shrike Wreaths, (33) Devout Spotted Owl Wreaths, (20) Devout Tanager Wreaths, (49) Hazy Reagents, (42) Hollow Shells, (50) Moldy Oaks, (38) Scratched Coins, (54) Shroud of Separation, (39) Survivor Pudding, (28) Annotated Blueprints, (27) Bloodied Blueprints, (75) Clear Reagent, (70) Faint Reagent, (79) Raven Wreaths, (69) Shrike Wreaths, (79) Spotted Owl Wreaths, (79) Tanager Wreaths, (24) Torn Blueprints, & (16) Vigo's Blueprints.

Ok... that was long, tedious, and gratuitous. My point is my Mikey is rolling around in a ton of stuff I will never use. Most of those Add-On(s) are things I never touch. Surely there must be some way to sell them at a cut rate? Gift them? Something? I'm NEVER going to Prestige my Myers because it would be insane to give all that up. But I am serious, 100%, that I would love a system added that allowed us to gift stuff to others.

Comments