What about an Emblem progress while being camped?

Due to a recent match where I just took a chance and saboed a hook in front of the killer to save another survivor (solo q, no coms etc), I was facecamped afterwards.

I escaped, but depipped because I could do nothing else. (Props to my team for doing gens and getting me out!) I literally diverted the Killer's attention from my team mates but gained nothing. Not even a lot of BP (17k with the 6.5k from the escape as Obsession alone!).

I suggest that a camped (=killer in 16m range after 10s of the hooking event and no other Survivors in that perimeter) survivor can gain Emblem points in the Objective and/or Benevolent category similar to the points you get while being chased.

This way you would not get punished because you did one bold move that wasn't even planned.

And what about that toxic tbagging, flashlight clicking Object user I want to see dead at all cost? I don't want to give them more points etc!

Well... there are other options. Ignore him, tunnel him, Mori him, whatever you like. Or stay outside of the 26m radius and patrol the hook as always. Or just ignore them. That's my way to go.

Comments