Current Tome / TOME V - Unleashed - Deadly Deceit Challenge Bug
So I was playing Killer (on PC) and so I selected one of the current tome challenges and one of these are either bugged for sure or I'm dumb,
The challenge was: gain 20,000 BP in the Deviousness category. However after every game I got like 200 points towards the challenge, it didn't matter if I MAXED OUT the Deviousness in a game I keep getting around 200 points instead of the accurate number, it happens after every single game when the challenge is selected, I have tried unselecting it re-selecting it and playing a game after, doesn't seem to work, playing a game of survivor and completing a survivor challenge then re-selecting the challenge and doing another game
also does not work, so its like I had to play 100 games to complete a challenge that gives 15,000 BP
Unfortunately I haven't been able to record footage since I have nothing to do that with.
Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Comments
I have the same problem that's not only you
I hope they fix it fast
ROFL that's a great joke๐
Same problem on ps4. While i must get 6500 without offering or13000, 16000 with offering i get 16, god damn 16 points. But when i get 1300 it scores me 1300, dat's not funny
same problem in objectvie. I had even proovethiself...
same issue here
I'm on ps4 and I have been getting 24 points a round