Will the event addons expire after the event?
I mean, the refined serum.
I think i didnt saw description on that 'only could use on event'.
Is this just mistranslating issue? Or really not expire even after the event?
I mean, the refined serum.
I think i didnt saw description on that 'only could use on event'.
Is this just mistranslating issue? Or really not expire even after the event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only the killer addon and every offering expire after the event afaik.
Wow, really? Thats breaking. We'd better store up this overpowered serum.
Op? Have you tried it lol
I think it will be definitely OP, since it do not expire after the event. That makes you could activate 4.2m/s anytime as you want.
Oh, lets think about it appers Bloodweb in non-event normal time. That will be powerful addon just like MoM. and would make all killer turn as nurse.