how about

we play the game and ignore all streamers...

Comments

  • That's what i did after i heard of dwightcrow charm lol.

    I actually love to use my own perk combinations, many people underestimate BBQ with "Iron Maiden" btw.

  • I don't like streamers anymore (obvious exceptions like Finley, Karu and doctorstrange), most of them are pretty inauthentic and condescending.

  • hear me out, this game has issues and those issues are multiplied by ALL dbd streamers.

    let's ignore all of them....

  • @NursesBootie said:

    That's what i did after i heard of dwightcrow charm lol.

    I actually love to use my own perk combinations, many people underestimate BBQ with "Iron Maiden" btw.

    different build combos are fun!

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I don't like streamers anymore (obvious exceptions like Finley, Karu and doctorstrange), most of them are pretty inauthentic and condescending.

    i watch a ton of steamers still ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ, but i don't follow any streamer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    hear me out, this game has issues and those issues are multiplied by ALL dbd streamers.

    let's ignore all of them....

    Yeah, barely anybody complained about deathslinger until someone made a video about him.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    That's what i did after i heard of dwightcrow charm lol.

    I actually love to use my own perk combinations, many people underestimate BBQ with "Iron Maiden" btw.

    Haven't used that one myself

    But I'm a pig main... with a build I like using... which doesn't include M&A