Queue time and better matches

I turned off crossplay and got instant matches during day as both roles. Teammates were more helpful and the survivors I killed were about the same. And I bet you'd guess im on PC since everyone wanted to talk crap on console but yet im on Xbox and my teammates were better. Hmmmm maybe you guys lied or, news flash your experiences are subjective. More players = more trash youre more likely to find good players with a smaller pool. So turning off crossplay is optimal depending on what experience you want and your luck with matchmaking

Comments

  • You know one single platform doesn't hold the rights to being trash right? I've played with some fantastic PC teammates, and complete garbage ones too. I'm on PS4 and theres always good and bad no matter what. Cross-Play doesn't really affect it. It's luck of the draw really.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    You know one single platform doesn't hold the rights to being trash right? I've played with some fantastic PC teammates, and complete garbage ones too. I'm on PS4 and theres always good and bad no matter what. Cross-Play doesn't really affect it. It's luck of the draw really.

    You realize if you re read what I said you'll understand I never said that right? I was being snarky about what all the "god" pc players were saying by retorting with my own experiences even though I don't think like that