where is the up to 75% offs for skins?
this shall be a separate thing from 'we are sorry here is Iridescent shards go get one Halloween skins' thing.
it is already 23rd and there is no skins on sale.
this shall be a separate thing from 'we are sorry here is Iridescent shards go get one Halloween skins' thing.
it is already 23rd and there is no skins on sale.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to see bunny feng, dwelf and santa clown skins being 75% off
I'm not picky about what's included in the sale but, since the website said it was on the 23rd and it didn't happen on the 23rd, I'd like to know when it is. :/
I bought the legion body with shards I had sitting around. I'm gonna try to collect the iri shards from logging in and get a survivor outfit.
My mind says Felix but I'm also tempted by Yui/Feng.
oh its the amazing new skins for halloween that people paid full price in shards for. You know the ones that were around 21k and are now 9k shards it's great.
They just gonna play dead and pretend nothing happen