Deviousness challenge bugged
For those that don't know this challenge is bugged I got 8K and deviousness only walked away with 1025 for the challenge
Tagged:
Mod
For those that don't know this challenge is bugged I got 8K and deviousness only walked away with 1025 for the challenge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah both the survivor and killer bp challenges are bugged iirc
The Survivor one is fine, for me it's accurate
Ive not tried either of them myself, just seen people complain about both
Apparently it depends on which killer you play. I had that problem with Blight, but switched to Bubba and was fine. I've heard from others that Nurse works as well.
Ok thanks ill try other killers yeah this was doc guess it dont work with him its a shame.
Oh i see yeah i got my survivor one done . it was right on with the points every time
It's bugged with Clown that's for sure. Got 8K from just constantly tossing bottles at survivors, and it only counted about 5K worth of the points. Survivor counted fine so it seems it's just the Deviousness counter that's bugged out.
Just came in for this. I had 8k deviousness with Wraith and i walked away with 16 points!!!
I tried with Spirit and Doctor on PS4... Bugged.
8k for objective, 0 awarded
So, Wraith, Doc, Spirit, Clown, Blight are bugged. Someone else?
Wraith is the worst. I got 16 points out of 8k!!!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Hello! Please check this out, it has been reported already :) You can upvote the related post to it.