General re balance of the ranking system

So today i decided to take my daily dbd match on survivor and killer.

I know survivor is worst since the rankings are ######### when you are red rank (rank 4 atm normally 1) so i took that one first to get it over with.

First i meet 3 people seems to be nice and we go into the match and i see them go insta down one killing themself on hook first time and last just trying his best.

After that i ofc get chased by the (what i think really good huntress) but i see NO pallets have been used and the killer cant hit a single M1 neither a hachet throw.

He finds the hatch before me since he cant catch me and i cant open a gate since i cant really do ######### with the time given.

That means i die by time and see my fellow survivors are RANK ######### 19-20-20 and one without perks even and the killer is rank 13. I AM ######### RED RANKS (rank 4) AND I GET MATCHMADE WITH THIS DOGSHIT AND MAKE ME SUFFER THREW A WHOLE GAME THINKING I GET TROLLERS/INTERS

I know the match times are a bit long (for me atleast) but i would rather wait 2x-3x the time to actually get a good match instead of this ######### crap, legit makes me quit until the next day and it's not like it's the same for killer since there i only get SWF being annoing AF with flashlights and tebagging while gen rushing

So tell me either suffer at survivor or suffer at killer WHAT IS BEST HUH, ######### WHO MADE THIS GOD AWFUL MATCHMAKING SYSTEM SHOULD BE FIRED ######### TERRIBLE WORK WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!!

Comments