exclusive charms via fog whisperers is too unfun and boring to get

why is this even a thing? fog whisperers hate it because they're constantly asked when the code is, the bulk of the people that want it arent going to get it unless they watch 6 streamers at once ready to type the code in, this is insanely unfun why cant behaviour just give it via twitter or something

Comments

  • Trinkets don't really matter all that much, so I am honestly just taking it as if I get it, then lucky me. I probably won't use it anyways, and if I don't get it - No sweat I doubt I would recognize it if I ever see someone else with it anyways.

  • just give it to everyone streamer are hating this were hating this and event joke anyway.

  • @Datguyoverthere said:

    why is this even a thing? fog whisperers hate it because they're constantly asked when the code is, the bulk of the people that want it arent going to get it unless they watch 6 streamers at once ready to type the code in, this is insanely unfun why cant behaviour just give it via twitter or something

    unfun and boring...... guess we need to nerf streamers