Epilepsy and colourblind players
hi..
I enjoy the game but as epileptic and playing against The Doctor, I have to deal with the flashing lights which triggered my seizures.
I completely understand the concept but can you please including the option to turn off flashing for players with epilepsy?
Also include colourblind option and epilepsy warning before entry the game?
(also what do you think?)
Comments
We've been asking for colorblind support for literal years and either get "we're looking into that" or "well, blood would be unfair if we changed it so clearly we can't do anything about anything else" (despite the fact multiple colorblind players like myself have said we're fine not being able to see blood if we could customize scratchmark and aura colors) so I'm not holding my breath there.
That being said I'm really sorry you had an epileptic seizure playing, that's awful...colorblindness is a hindrance but it's not detrimental to my health to not see things correctly, I 100% agree there should be a warning about Doctor if he can cause actual seizures.