Can we please fix nurse finally?

Just teleportet out of map multiple times on haddonfield.

Theres also walls you just cant blink through

Comments

  • Easy fix just delete haddonfield

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    Easy fix just delete haddonfield

    Nah

    The only thing I think Nurse needs is a fix for her second blink. It hardly works, and can soft-lock the Nurse for the entire cool down.

  • Nah devs would rather be hypocritical instead. We are told because of stats nothing like ds or object need changed. Yet the same stats show nurse loses more then half her games but doesn’t need any changes. Now ofc we know nurse is the best killer besides her bugs, but same goes to its common knowledge ds and object swf is a problem. Sorry hope the other part of this doesn’t seem too much like whataboutism or anything.

  • NO.

    BUY HER BLIGHT SKIN NOW!!

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    NO.

    BUY HER BLIGHT SKIN NOW!!

    But i already own this skin from playing the rift last year. :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Keeping her bugged and frustrating to play is how BHVR has balance her. Only reason I can think of why the only bugs they fix on her within a couple of weeks are ones that make her better, while they leave the ones that hurt her for 9+ months with nary a word on when they're fixing them.

    The bug where you could stack your speed was fixed pretty fasg but the ones that makes her suffer not. I am really losing my faith in the devs. I always defended them but in the last few months they really got worse.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1701630#Comment_1701630

    But i already own this skin from playing the rift last year. :(

    BUY IT AGAIN

  • @RizeAki said:

    Nah devs would rather be hypocritical instead. We are told because of stats nothing like ds or object need changed. Yet the same stats show nurse loses more then half her games but doesn’t need any changes. Now ofc we know nurse is the best killer besides her bugs, but same goes to its common knowledge ds and object swf is a problem. Sorry hope the other part of this doesn’t seem too much like whataboutism or anything.

    It's just the same logic the devs use for everything.

  • I missed the first Tome since I switched to PC during the second. I might end up buying her blight. Really shows the value of the rift :(