Loss of rank due to leavers
Make sure that players are guaranteed no to lose rank due to those who left, it's a shame to lose rank not because they played bad, but because someone left.
Make sure that players are guaranteed no to lose rank due to those who left, it's a shame to lose rank not because they played bad, but because someone left.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean you shouldn't care about it to much as rank means nothing. I understand what you are saying though. I am not sure but I think if everyone dc except the killer and you or vice versa you will still get a safety pip. But if only one person dc then you still have to play well enough to get the safety pip or better