Rant over. Close
Rant over. Close
Rant over. Close
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
?
You just got matched vs rank 1.
rank is irrelevant.
It was a full team of sweaties as a rank 12 killer. This shouldn't happen. It's not hard to prevent this.
Yes it should happen, if I am correct MMR is still in the game.
Therefore if you did really well you'd have high MMR, either or lets assume MMR is removed RANK STILL MEANS NOTHING.
Not to mention you dc'd, stop complaining and player better killers if you want to deal with higher skilled surv.
No argument this game is imbalanced but you complaining over non-reasons is not doing any justice its just annoying.
Their MMR was well above mine. It wasn't close to similar skill levels.
The only way I can play this game is to be locked into a group of "Better Killers"?
I don't want to deal with survivors who are twice my skill level. It isn't fun and whether you think it's whiny or not won't help the player base when new killers end up quitting because of similar situations.
This is my personal feedback on a feedback forum. You may think it's a non reason but it's enough for me to go play something else when it happens consistently. I'm sure you'll say "good riddance we don't need you" which is fine but it really is easy to fix.
Clearly not, because it seems you just want easy games.
This is PVP not PVE.
If you don't want to constantly strive to get better at the game then you aren't playing the right game.
New killer do quit because of not understanding the game mechanics as well, never said that was not the case. In this point, I am just showing that you are complaining about something that is not an issue and making claims with no evidence all the while dcing from games as if that is not unfair to the survs.
If you leave then you leave, I wouldn't hold you back from it, especially as of late due to the devs doings.
Same old red rank cancer infecting lower ranked matches to the detriment of the health, well being and future of their -own- game. Not too bright with foresight in the negatives of -ten bazillion but there you have it. Absolutely nothing new there.
There's a difference between fair games and getting looped for the entire game while you get gen rushed by a team much better than you. I don't mind losing when I feel like I have a fighting chance but this wasn't within my MMR. It was clear to see it was some outlier probably to prevent the rank 1's from waiting any longer on a game. Although, granted, a screenshot doesn't do it justice.
I'm well aware that a game that you kill other people in is PVP. Condescending tone aside, not everyone is striving to be a sweaty rank 1 killer. Some people, God forbid, are casual gamers who want to play other gamers of similar skill.
The DC was after they started 4 man teabagging me instead of completing the game and I was simply not skilled enough to stop it.
I know it's a common issue and again one that can easily be remedied by hard-locking players into the MMR they should be at instead of loosely throwing random killers into high MMR games so the tryhards don't have to wait any longer.