Trail of Torment Bug?

https://clips.twitch.tv/RepleteEnergeticPuddingChefFrank

I think this was a bug, it just happened on my stream. Killer kicked the gen with Trail of Torment, then came over to my gen but still had his terror radius. I didn't expect him to be there because his terror radius indicated he was further away, and since there was still a terror radius I thought one of my teammates had Better Together.

He had tier 1 Trail of Torment and his only other perk was Pop goes the Weasel

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Further issues with Trail of Torment that I've noticed

    While Trail of Torment is active players are still able to use Borrowed Time. This happened to me in a match the other day, it said I was undetectable after activating ToT but after a hook save the player coming off hook still had the endurance status effect applied by BT.

    Will try to replicate this and post a clip!