Improved Iron Grasp
What if Iron Grasp cancelled out perks that help survivors escape the killers grasp normally. *cough, cough, DS* I was just thinking about it because of what Iron Grasp indicates... an iron grasp.
What if Iron Grasp cancelled out perks that help survivors escape the killers grasp normally. *cough, cough, DS* I was just thinking about it because of what Iron Grasp indicates... an iron grasp.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
even though I don't like what ds currently does I don't think making perks that incentivize tunneling is a good idea
Iron Grasp should, in addition to its current effects, lessen the wiggling boost given to dropped survivors, allowing the killer to play around more with switching targets even while transporting a survivor to the hook.
Yeah but if DS was used for tunneling that would be one thing, but if anyone has played DBD for longer than 1 hour, they could tell you that DS is just used for trolling. I know all I'm going to hear is "get gud", but it is impossible to even play the game as a killer right now unless you want to face camp, tunnel, or slug (which I don't). I know this might be a terrible idea and some can use it to be a jerk, but that is all we have in DBD right now. No one wants to fix Mori, NOED, Hatches, or DS, so something needs to happen. I have not seen a more accurate image than this.
d9z4sh84jra41.png