I have the same issue too. It gave me the correct amount for the first trial (with the Clown), then hardly any for the next two with the Trapper. Lost out on about 10K progress towards the goal. You can see that the total number of points towards the goal is less than the amount I got for this one match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same issue.
I have the same issue too. It gave me the correct amount for the first trial (with the Clown), then hardly any for the next two with the Trapper. Lost out on about 10K progress towards the goal. You can see that the total number of points towards the goal is less than the amount I got for this one match.