I'm glad they are doing something but like previously mentioned, let's wait till we see what it is they are doing. They might just extend it by a week and say "Pretty good job so far"
They just mentioned that they are looking into the event to change it.
We did it everyone.
I ain't cheering until what I see those changes are. For all we know, they might just remove the Iridescent Shards price for the skins and make them Auric Cell only. And double the cost. Its a change as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, lets see what they have in mind then we will decide to be excited or not
yeah im just happy they mentioned it.
Thats fine, I'm happy that they said they'll work on it, but I'm skeptical on what they will do.
I'm glad they are doing something but like previously mentioned, let's wait till we see what it is they are doing. They might just extend it by a week and say "Pretty good job so far"
I ain't cheering until what I see those changes are. For all we know, they might just remove the Iridescent Shards price for the skins and make them Auric Cell only. And double the cost. Its a change as well.