The event

Ok, so you have a popular horror game that would definitely benefit from a decent Halloween event, and then you guys give us this?? and call this an "event"??

With the flop that was the last chapter (blight) you probably are trying to get your funds from selling skins this halloween, which is BS, cuz last halloween we manage to get 2 free skins (and I bought some other sets since I used all my serum currency).

And yes, delete my post, because the truth is always hard to handle.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @akaleo said:

    Ok, so you have a popular horror game that would definitely benefit from a decent Halloween event, and then you guys give us this?? and call this an "event"??

    With the flop that was the last chapter (blight) you probably are trying to get your funds from selling skins this halloween, which is BS, cuz last halloween we manage to get 2 free skins (and I bought some other sets since I used all my serum currency).

    And yes, delete my post, because the truth is always hard to handle.

    Team mentioned that they are looking into the event and that there could be changes.

    Thank you for your feedback !

  • wont get deleted just moved