Hex: Undying not respawning Hex: Haunted Grounds?
Platform: PC
Steps to reproduce: Just use Undying and Haunted Grounds. After Haunted Grounds is cleansed, no new totems become lit/visible. Playing as Pyramid Head on multiple different maps. It seems to fail to respawn every game. Maybe I just missed them being cleansed but I don't believe any dull totems had been cleansed at the times Haunted Grounds went off.
Pls fix. Thanks!
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
It's not a bug, it's meant to work this way.
Edit: I'm being wrong here.
It IS a bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcR4i3_IAk
If Hex: Undying is present in the Trial and there are uncleansed Dull Totems left, in the case of a Survivor cleansing either of the two Hex: Haunted Ground Totems, the unbroken Totem will remain lit while Hex: Undying will relight one of the remaining Dull Totems with the second Hex: Haunted Ground Totem.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Hex:_Haunted_Ground
I looked through patch notes and some wiki/forum stuff, and turns out I'm wrong.
I was pretty sure I read a couple of threads during blight's PTB about haunted grounds mechanics being different to other perks (enabling the perk disables all the active totems regardless of their current quantity), this leading to undying not working for the perk in question. Considering I can't find anything regarding the matter right now, it's safe to say those are phantom memories.
Thanks for testing and confirming it, I wasn't sure if I was going crazy or missed totems being cleansed.