Why is Felix's Blight cosmetic not available for shards?
I don't understand the reasoning here. Out of the three survivors that have blight cosmetics in the shop, he has the least total cosmetics. He isn't licensed and his Blight skin isn't more elaborate than the others. Why would his skin specifically be cash-only?
Comments
Because they want ๐ค๐ค๐ค
because they are a company not a charity
Because the devs don't care anymore.
im surprised it took someone 2 minutes to post a response like this.
They're not wrong, though.
Do you thinks it s a lie or what?
i said im surprised it took 2 minutes. infer it how you wish
I thought this may be the case, but it's still odd. Is Felix popular or has a meme in circulation? Most of the comments I've read say Feng min has the best costume, she seems much more popular and has a good amount of cosmetics already. Why would they choose the new guy for a cash cow?
Probably because he is new. Limited supply of cosmetics means more demand.
Nobody:
BHVR: