What has been added (gameplay wise) for this event
My friends and family are asking me what was added, as far as I know we got two new survivor addons and a temporary killer addon. Anything else?
My friends and family are asking me what was added, as far as I know we got two new survivor addons and a temporary killer addon. Anything else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two charms with a code.
Oh ! And two other charms with code, but not for everyone ! You will have to be the first to enter the code to get the cham.
Amazing. Spend 3 years in this game, never see that.
Yippie! Can’t wait to give BHVR my money! I started playing at the last event toward the end of tome 1 and was able to get the blighted hilbilly torso so I didnt buy any blight skins because I thought “I’m better off waiting till they’re free” guess I had too much faith in BHVR