Idea for remodeling the tomes (plus contest suggestion) (Community input needed)

Before I flesh this out further, I'd like some feedback from the community:


What if Tome VI or VII looked like this:

The free rift would give a reward for each tier, and all charms (as they do nothing as of now, would be nice if they'd do) would go on there. have there be recolored outfits on this rift version.

The paid rift meanwhile would provide unique outfits and auric cells (maybe a few more than a total of 1000?) and maybe some (some!) shards. Four of the outfits on this should be lore related (so 12 tiers total) while the rest would be outfits from regular contests and/or something themed. (be it a theme on its own, or a theme related to the tome)

It would be more work, that's for certain, but it'd make things worth the money, and thus things more fun for the players, getting more to get the paid rift.


I think. What does the community think?

Comments