No sabo blight hooks
Sabotuer doesn't work on blighted hooks but I haven't tried toolbox sabo.
I hope this is a glitch because I love to sabo but it doesn't work when you cant sabo any nearby hooks.
Tagged:
Pending
Sabotuer doesn't work on blighted hooks but I haven't tried toolbox sabo.
I hope this is a glitch because I love to sabo but it doesn't work when you cant sabo any nearby hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't sabo any hooks, or just blighted ones? Because event hooks can't be sabotaged by design. Not a bug.
I was afraid of that but why does the aura even bother lighting up
For information I guess.