Killer talk: jane
JANE RO-ME-RO'S!?
Boil er? Mash er? Sticker inna stew?
How would our boy Bubba handle er if the entity would let him a tastey morsel? Which part would he take? Make a sandwich? I genuinely curious?
JANE RO-ME-RO'S!?
Boil er? Mash er? Sticker inna stew?
How would our boy Bubba handle er if the entity would let him a tastey morsel? Which part would he take? Make a sandwich? I genuinely curious?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too much fat. Good for tacos probably.
Jane being part of a Sandwich doesn´t sound too bad honestly.
You just gotta slow roast them hind quarters..the fat moistened and glazes the meat. She got the best rump this side of the campfire! 👻
Po Boy.
Uh... I'm gonna go ahead and say he'd make some award-winning chilli.
Chili Po Boy