A list of disappointments of 4.3.0

Let me list all disappointments people had this patch. Feel free to add more if I miss some. Of course there weren't only disappointments and the patch had a lot of positive and cool things, however let's discuss negative stuff here.

  • No event currency or free way to get halloween skins
  • Never Stop Slashing not having mask animations despite the fact it is possible to implement such (look at Oni f/e) and is missing a lot of details from the sketch everybody voted for (like colour of the coat)
  • Spirit shadownerf
  • Discordance needless nerf + dumb distance requirement to force people tier up the perk
  • Discordance nerf was made as a surprise and wasn't listed in PTB patchnotes, so people didn't have an opportunity to give any feedback on its changes.
  • Console framerate issues
  • Killer's event addon is event only, but survivor's ones could be used even after event expires.
  • Macmillan maps generation is bugged.
  • Groaning storehouse borderline OP window
  • Shelter woods are still shelter woods
  • Thanatophobia phobia nerfed more than buffed
  • We are going to live forever having less amount of ways to earn tokens (Head On saves don't give tokens f/e)
  • Pyramid head nerf that horribly crippled him and his camera
  • Killer having weird models and animations when spawning in the trial
  • Tome gives less points for rift progression


Comments

  • What are you on? They literally buffed pyramid head's ranged potential, unless you were someone that relied on feathering 50 times in a row until you got a free hit. You can still feather with him to just not as easily.


    The survivor add-ons are trash, and survivors are competing in the bloodweb for more items/add-ons than killers. It's easier to farm what you want on killer despite the fact killer earns more points.

  • Can we highlight that CONSOLE FRAME RATE one plz. I know it's terrible on ps4 but I'm on xbox and half the killers I have I can't play because of sheer frame rate drops on new maps and with them themselves. I'm so close to uninstalling this game. ######### am I suppose to do? I can't do my killer challenges because the killers are broken. Played 5 games of blight and I was literally unable to use my power and when it did bloody activate I'd go backwards!! And I know it's not just me and my internet because I'm watching survivors teleport around when I'm somewhat stable. No wonder this game lost 9000 of its players in the last 30 days. The quality is in the dumpster. God I wish I was on pc. How u guys doing in terms of bugs anyway?

1 2 ›