I know why the event is not that great guys
It is because it is a trick, not a treat. But I guess you already knew that huh?
It is because it is a trick, not a treat. But I guess you already knew that huh?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To say it's a disappointment is as claiming the Devs may want a little cash.
How do you know your Halloween event is terrible, when on day 1 of the event some of the biggest DBD streamers and Fog Whisperers are playing another game.
this is an event I'm a monkey's uncle
Okay that's ######### hilarious.
i hardly noticed the "event" nothing has changed can only farm plants if u have a challenge equiped :/ no bp multilier,no event currency,no free cosmetics except tiny charms which are not noticable just cool looking hooks
Might be because i've never played the Halloween event before, but im not that mad, im enjoying the BP farm with these extra points from the pustula plants and the blight gens :)
I was watching a delightful Left 4 Dead Stream Yesterday on a Fog Whisperer Stream and it was 1000x better than this "Event"
Tbf the new Amnesia and the doom Eternal DLC came out a couple of days ago...
Theyre Not giving rewards? For doing their stupid hooks and gens?