Crossplay Bugged?
PC / Steam
Can't see my friends from PS4. We tried re-adding each other, and it won't allow us to accept each other's requests. Now I can't cancel my latest request either.
Tagged:
Pending
PC / Steam
Can't see my friends from PS4. We tried re-adding each other, and it won't allow us to accept each other's requests. Now I can't cancel my latest request either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you create and link a bhvr account, if so it's a known issue that they're working on, but I haven't seen an update yet.
I'd recommend against unlinking even though some have found success by doing that. Reports of Auric Cells, BP, progress, etc gone.
Must be it then. I linked a few days ago, and hadn't looked since then. Nothing else appears to have went haywire.