only 1 survivor (nea) challenges this time? not 2?
title.
title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea's a survivor ?
well. is debatable.
Later there will be Adam-Challenges.
really? because they didnt release a video at all. also is not on the tome things and its always been there from the beggining with every character
There are no Adam challenges. In the trailer there are only memories for Nea, Blight, and Hillbilly.
Adam along with Clown are coming later. At first these were just leaks but the in-game news section officially confirms them. They’re not getting any memories. I think they’ll come back in a future Tome with more content. There’s no way BHVR would just tack on two characters to a Tome like this (no memories).
All of the Tome challenges have leaked, so you can check them out if you want. I would link you to them, but I think that would break a rule.
It's cause when Adam showed up to join the rift, he discovered Nea's the Killer..now we cant find Adam.
Yeah that's what I meant. They just don't have any lore.
Low TomeV challenge BP values again, not sure what the Behaviour angle is with the fluctuating levels of BPs per challenge
perhaps an eternal mystery