Event items
Hmmm 1,000,069 bp and I only got 3 event medkits and 1 flashlight and 11 serum add-ons and 13 flickering bulbs. Why the HELL is my item return so low I mean 1000000 spent and nothing. Like wow. At least I have 69 bp left
Hmmm 1,000,069 bp and I only got 3 event medkits and 1 flashlight and 11 serum add-ons and 13 flickering bulbs. Why the HELL is my item return so low I mean 1000000 spent and nothing. Like wow. At least I have 69 bp left
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The BP system has sucked for a while, its only once events roll around that it really is noticeable.
I'm having same problem. I'm getting 1 event item or addon per blood web, no event offerings. They need to fix the rate they pop up in the blood webs.
Last halloween it was easy items same. For the Chinese firecrackers from last year
1 blooded at level 50 is 50,000-100-00 which 100 is definitely not gonna happen but even then that would mean I did10 Bloodweb MINIMUM with only4 items few offerings like2 or 3 and lots of addons