Perspective (2.5+ Million BP for Free & Counting)

I would just like to point out that in the last two months I've gotten over 2.5 million free BP from Codes and compensation from the company that some say doesn't care about us. Are we forgetting this?

Comments

  • People are complaining because BP doesn't actually mean much and they are now actively charging people money for what used to be a free event.

  • Has that amount helped you with grinding up new characters? Like is grinding up a new character not feel like a chore anymore?

    If no then that's an indicator of this games issue or required grind.

    If yes then that's indicative of the this game needing to have its bloodpoint earning rate increased to match so that we dont need the codes to supplement our bloopoint income.

  • See, BP would be more idolized if you were able to transfer them into shards. Otherwise, you sit at 1 million for 3 months waiting for a new chapter to release.

  • I love the free BP! Gonna buy the Hallowed Blight skins with them!


    Oh wait...

  • @Moundshroud said:

    I would just like to point out that in the last two months I've gotten over 2.5 million free BP from Codes and compensation from the company that some say doesn't care about us. Are we forgetting this?

    If you think any company cares about you beyond the contents of your wallet, you are quite naive.

  • @ZaKzan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199669/perspective-2-5-million-bp-for-free-counting

    If you think any company cares about you beyond the contents of your wallet, you are quite naive.

    don't tell me that homeless shelters are bad too!

  • @Tsulan said:

    I love the free BP! Gonna buy the Hallowed Blight skins with them!

    Oh wait...

    Auch! ๐Ÿ˜„

    Untitled Image


  • A nonprofit is a good way to start a business as you will have a good 10-20% margin over competitors due to not needing to pay taxes. It also looks good on a resume. Also you have access to public grants. There are significant monetary benefits to the people who run homeless shelters. There is no such thing as a free lunch, because no one works for free.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If the vast majority of that is compensation, then that's not really much is it?

    Also, if I have a trillion dollars, and I donate only ten-thousand of that, and I only do it just for good publicity, well... it's not really being generous is it? Usually free BP from codes on Twitter and stuff is just a coy to get people to follow the game's social media accounts. It's not 'free'. It's advertising. There's an ulterior motive for it and they're not doing it just to be generous. They do it so the number of people following increases, which in turn creates more buzz and publicity to make advertising the game easier.

    The funny thing is that in your situation, you have actually given more than behavior, as money is more universal than bloodpoints.

    I can't use bloodpoints to buy food or gas, and behavior can give every single player a quadrillion bloodpoints at the click of a button. It's like thanking someone for literally 2 seconds of their time, the time it takes to click a button.