The new addon might actually fix the main problem with low mobile killers
The new addon for killer is basically a blight rush that increases your speed to 9.2 m/s according to wiki. I tried out in a few matches and I think this new addon should be a base kit mechanic for all killers, here's why:
- High mobility killers like Blight, Spirit, Hillbilly etc. will not take advantage for it since it's better to use their power instead of this addon.
- Low mobility killers like Pig, Clown, Ghost Face, Deathslinger etc. can take a lot of advantage from it making them less frustrating to play and making their power way more efficient due a one-per hook time traveling.
Imo I fully support it to be a base mechanic to the game ( At least for the killers that doesn't have a power that will allow them to travel the map faster.)
Comments
I thought you were actually talking about mobile.
I did some clown matches with it and its really nice to use.
But if they implement it, it shouldnt take priority over your power. You there enough unused buttoms for the PS4 like L3.
+1
Wait... what?! What add on?!?!
Doubt it. It's only 1 dash after which you go through the animation
Except they can't use their powers until after they activate it. So for Nurse, trapper, Billy and a couple more killers it hinders them. It would be great if they removed that though
I think it can also work on Blight because it just gives him an extra rush without having to deal with any downsides from other add-ons.
Halloween event add-on for all Killers. Basically gives each Killer a one-time-use Blight Rush (the non-lethal one you can't attack with) every time they hook someone.
Fascinating