Deadly Deciet
Challenge says get 20K blood points in devious, got 2008 in devious in the last match and it still says 0/20000 not bugs in game just seems it is not counting the category blood points.
Tagged:
Pending
Challenge says get 20K blood points in devious, got 2008 in devious in the last match and it still says 0/20000 not bugs in game just seems it is not counting the category blood points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
update: next game gave points.... is there a threshhold? why would one match work and the previous one not?
Can confirm. For me it's slightly different though. For the first 2 games I got all the points counted from the deviousness category but after that I got very few points for each game f.e. I believe this (screenshots) is before and after 5th or 6th game. I only got a little over 500 points even though I have over 5k deviousness after a game.
(PC)
Got a 8k Deviousness game, yet in the challenge I only got 569 Points...
(PC)
Similar issue here on PS4. Got 8k 1st match and received full credit. Then for 3 consecutive matches, I've only received 16 points each match towards progress. Sitting at 8048/20000