The Eternal Blight

Did you like the new event? Regarding the new skins, add-ons, rift and currency...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Except the hooks.

  • Blood points and the new charms are pretty cool. Everything else is flawed and not worth it.

  • Skins are cool. Finally got blighted Ghost Face so I'm basically content by default.

  • The inexistent serum currency

  • Meh. That's my reaction.

    I didn't expect much and I was right. The idea of event addons is okay but other than that it's just another rift. Gameplay-wise at least, visually the new hooks and gens look fine.

  • I use to love this event Halloween being my fav holiday but guess I just play something else or watch horror movies.

  • It's not even an event.

  • I like that there somewhat is an event, and it gives me something different to do, and challenges to grind for rather than just playing aimlessly. I also like the idea of having challenges that spawn a task in the game (harvesting the blighted plants or whatever). I also somewhat want some of the things in the rift (though I disagree with putting so much of it on the paid track, since it's mostly recolours), and I like the new Halloween skins they released.

    But it is a worse event than last year, and a worse rift than the first one. To be completely honest, seeing this even launch made me nervous about the longevity of the game, because it feels like they can't keep up with their own schedule and they're just sort of scraping by. It also feels like they've become kind of miserly, which makes me wonder what the financial situation is.

  • The "Hate everything" option seems pretty disingenuous.

  • I haven't played much this week (been on a No Man's Sky kick) but this event seems "ok". Nothing I'm really excited about but nothing I actively dislike either. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    Did you like the new event? Regarding the new skins, add-ons, rift and currency...

    I would of liked a way better halloween event, make the flowers for use though out the whole event at lest if you aren't gonna do a double bp, also would of liked the old halloween event like before

  • Hate is a strong word, but I'm not impressed.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Blood points and the new charms are pretty cool. Everything else is flawed and not worth it.

    u like those charms that are hardly noticable?

  • Except the new skins.