Too many charms with the new rift. Not enough cosmetics and weapons.
Honestly I'm not a fan of the new rift aside from the Legion and Clown cosmetics. I'll buy it for those. The charms are trash.
Honestly I'm not a fan of the new rift aside from the Legion and Clown cosmetics. I'll buy it for those. The charms are trash.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're telling BHVR they should continue doing what they're doing by buying the Rift.
I'm giving feedback. I want those cosmetics but I'm not happy about the charms. The common ones are trash and I'll never use them except the ultra rare ones.
No such thing as "too many charms". ๐
You don't cure an addict by giving them drugs and tell them that drugs are bad.
I'm happy to pay $10 for cosmetics for The Hag, The Wraith, Legion and the Clown considering how much the store cosmetics are for each killer.