Am I the only one..?

that LOVES when Myers moonwalks for me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ God, what a legend.

Comments

  • Had a myers camp me with infinate ew3. He was moonwalking and hiding behind a wall, slowly emerging again. I was too entertained to be upset, haha.
    I mean, come on. Mikey moonwalking deserves the kill. My way of giving him tip for the dance :)
  • Had a myers camp me with infinate ew3. He was moonwalking and hiding behind a wall, slowly emerging again. I was too entertained to be upset, haha.
    I mean, come on. Mikey moonwalking deserves the kill. My way of giving him tip for the dance :)
    Right?! ย I love it so much. โค๏ธ
  • Michiko said:
    that LOVES when Myers moonwalks for me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ God, what a legend.
    Ikr, such a pro! :)
  • Nickenzie said:
    Michiko said:
    that LOVES when Myers moonwalks for me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ God, what a legend.
    Ikr, such a pro! :)
    He's amazing. โค๏ธ
  • I had Billy Moonwalk while carrying me last night, it was funny because another Meg had blocked him somewhat. He was moonwalking backwards and sideways to the point he was actually gliding across the ground.

  • powerbats said:

    I had Billy Moonwalk while carrying me last night, it was funny because another Meg had blocked him somewhat. He was moonwalking backwards and sideways to the point he was actually gliding across the ground.

    I have yet to see a hillbilly do it ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @Michiko said:
    powerbats said:

    I had Billy Moonwalk while carrying me last night, it was funny because another Meg had blocked him somewhat. He was moonwalking backwards and sideways to the point he was actually gliding across the ground.

    I have yet to see a hillbilly do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Yeah it was pretty funny and i forgot to video record it.

  • Personally, I hate Myers.

    So no, I don't enjoy his moon walking.

  • He never does that for me :( Just stands right in my face.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Vankruze said:

    my fav is when billy head nods me on the hook then when i die he turns around to face the camera and gives me more head nods. It really makes me laugh I don't know why it's something about billy.

    Its his face.. xD he can be adorable sometimes. Like friendly hillbilly'sย