Returning Rift Items and their Availability

First of all I'm glad to see that BHVR decided that Rift cosmetics will go the store after a certain amount of time. That Nurse Hallowed Blight outfit is sick and was an insta-buy on day one. I'm wondering though, will Rift items come back for a set amount of time then dissappear or will they stay in the store forever?

Comments

  • @Hoodied said:

    Stay forever

    Well that's good to hear.

  • I hope they add back David's outfit from the second rift. I only have the shirt and pants, and I need that hat in order to complete the set or else it just looks wrong...

  • i wish they didnt do this

    people grinded out rift for the cosmetics, them throwing them up to double dip for money is gross, just like when they gave out old event items

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    i wish they didnt do this

    people grinded out rift for the cosmetics, them throwing them up to double dip for money is gross, just like when they gave out old event items

    I'm actually glad they did because FOMO is cringe

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    i wish they didnt do this

    people grinded out rift for the cosmetics, them throwing them up to double dip for money is gross, just like when they gave out old event items

    But if you already got the cosmetic from the rifts you don't need to buy them anymore. At least people who missed out on them have a chance to get it