Pyramid Head's stats

Oh whats this? Pyramid Head's...numbers for his things?



I got you all covered today!


All movement speeds

Default: 115% or 4.6 m/s

Charging RoJ: 92% or 3.68 m/s

Using RoJ: 110% or 4.4 m/s

Lunge Speed: 172.5% or 6.9 m/s


ROJ NUMBERS

Length of charge for RoJ: 1 second

RoJ length: Base of 5 seconds

Recharge time for RoJ: 20 seconds base when all charges are used

Killer Instinct via trails: 3 seconds by default

Cages numbers

How long does it take to save: 1 second

Relocate timer: 3.5 seconds while Pyramid Head is inside 5 meters of the cage

Relocated cages have a entity progression pause for 10 seconds

Potd numbers

POTD deals damage for 0.6 seconds

Survivors hit by POTD are shielded from damage for 1 second

POTD cooldown is 2.25 seconds

POTD attack trail has a spawn delay of 0.267 seconds and all of the attack trail elements have a delay of 0.333 seconds between each elements spawn (This simulates an attack wave)

Default Length of POTD is 8 meters

It costs 20% of ROJ to use POTD

Trails Numbers

Only 100 trail elements can be on the map at a time

Only 25 restricted trails can be on the map at a time

Trail elements can be on the map for 75 (default) seconds

Restricted trails can be on the map for only 3 seconds (default)

Restricted Trails are the following

  1. Trails placed within 4 meters of Hooks and Generators
  2. Trails placed within 3 meters of gate switches and hatch

Torment Trail auras are seen within 32 meters of Pyramid Head

Trails cannot be placed in the basement



Pyramid Head's Pyramid Dimensions

image.png

You are welcome @Zeus

Comments

  • After all this time I would have thought I'd know the length of POTD.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    After all this time I would have thought I'd know the length of POTD.

    Yeah, feels weird to read that its 5 seconds, add-ons really change that alot

    I'll make another thread for his add-ons stats

  • I came here for his helmet dimensions. Leaving with disappointment.

  • @Zeus said:

    I came here for his helmet dimensions. Leaving with disappointment.

    Oh you want helmet dimensions?

    Lemme get them real quick

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How many POTD attack trail elements are there, and do you have any idea what shape they are? I want to calculate approximate reaction time to it depending on how far away you're standing.

    The attack trails are (Maybe? this is just an assumption) 1 meter long, making 8 total trail elements