Rise of OoO?

At the moment, i almost only play Survivor.

But if i play killer, its the nurse since i want to learn her. I even got way better as her already.


But there is one thing that bothers me.. Almost every match they bring OoO and sometimes even keys and maps.. I am not complaining.

I am just asking why where are so many OoO users right now? Before i started playing nurse OoO was almost non existent for me and now where i want to learn her, everyone comes with it and tbagg the inner nurse outta me. .-.


Anyone else noticed a rise of it?

Comments

  • My guess is that those players are trying to make killers who don't know the disconnect penalty is enabled disconnect.

  • Yep. I noticed the same.

    I think someone posted a thread how super toxic OOO is and now a lot of people use it.

  • Nope, I still rarely ever found it. Last time I found a survivor with OoO I was the Wraith in The Game several months ago, so it really didn't affect me that much thankfully.

  • I wish the devs acknowledge that this perk is on their radar during the Q&A Livestream. Even better if they could tell us when it will be reworked.