Steam overlay (shift+tab) mutes the game
Platform: PC
Opening Steam overlay with shift+tab mutes the game, enabling / disabling mute focus from the options doesn't make a difference. This didn't happen before 4.3.0.
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: PC
Opening Steam overlay with shift+tab mutes the game, enabling / disabling mute focus from the options doesn't make a difference. This didn't happen before 4.3.0.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same :(
I have the same issue.
And when you close the overlay it still briefly plays previous audio from the moment it got muted and takes a few seconds to sync up to present audio status. For example if I open overlay when I get hooked for the first time, chat or browser the web, then get saved it still plays killer heartbeat as if the killer would be close to the hook. So I never know if the killer really is that close or not until a few seconds have passed.
I also sometimes chat while repairing generators and not hearing skillchecks is making it pretty difficult as of right now.
Not to mention how weird it must be for possible spectators of live stream when the game just mutes at random and they don't see the overlay itself for privacy reasons.