Blight Skins
Guys im gonna buy a blight skin but i couldn't figure which one to get. Could you guys make some suggestions? (sorry for my sloppy english)
Guys im gonna buy a blight skin but i couldn't figure which one to get. Could you guys make some suggestions? (sorry for my sloppy english)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd not spend money on BHVR's macrotransactions. Save it for something more fun.
@syrupmann I stick to the regular outfit, but I buy the different masks.
the new halloween one i would buy looks rly good
I think the best ones are probably Doctor, Legion, Huntress, and Hags for killer. Jake, Feng, and Claudette for survivor. That's my opinion. It's up to you which cosmetic you want to get.
If you were talking about Blight the killer (cuz the post to me is unclear on which you meant) get the sophisticated one. I love that one.