Nea ‘Dark and Light’ Head has been RUINED by update
good on the devs for progressing their game but how are graphical updates going to change a skin i paid money for?? this is ridiculous. i’ve mained this skin forever. i want a different skin lol
good on the devs for progressing their game but how are graphical updates going to change a skin i paid money for?? this is ridiculous. i’ve mained this skin forever. i want a different skin lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed she went from cool sunglasses to librarian glasses (with cool hair)
I didn’t like the sunglasses and would def get the librarian glasses.
but still agreed that cosmetics shouldn’t be changed like that. I guess it’s a bug just like the one where Fengs New Lunar Year Head lost the make-up (which is back again btw)
I think it's an issue with a lot of tinted glasses. Jane has the same problem. they didn't so much replace the glasses, as there seems to be an issue with the colour in their texture.
Kinda prefer the shades, personally
Those nerd glasses are cool, I like ‘em, but they sort of alter her personality a bit too much, imo
Aw, I Sooo hope they don’t change her Tic Tac Teal or her Nuclear Skies Pixie Bob shades!
Nea’s my Bestie an those are my fav head cosmetics for her 🥺