The Newest Update
I've seen multiple people say that the update ruined their game. I haven't updated because I want to wait till tomorrow for the Halloween event to be out so it can be a one and done deal. Is it really breaking console that badly?
I've seen multiple people say that the update ruined their game. I haven't updated because I want to wait till tomorrow for the Halloween event to be out so it can be a one and done deal. Is it really breaking console that badly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The few games I got to play today went fine for me on Switch. The only weird thing was how the fog looked....
Man the fog is soo messed up on switch, although they should make that what happens if everyone brings the purple fog offering
It's mostly graphical and sound issues, but nothing game breaking for the majority of people like last time.